My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 15, 2023 12:00 am  #1

Blame biden!!

Let's blame biden for the FLORIDA RED TIDE !!!  Well, shoe on other foot, he'd blame Trump.  In fact, I'm surprised he isn't yet blaming Trump for this phenomenon.  He'll probably get around to it later.  In fact if biden thinks that "Trump the God" (ya know, Charlamagne the God!!) can actually do these things, or that he has the power to do them, we better damned well get him back into the Presidency and fast because it's gonna take a miracle to get us out the mess biden has gotten us into in just 2 short years.  However, he's having to backtrack on a few things now (Alaskan oil, gas prices, food prices, etc).  He just had to learn the hard way.  If biden had just left everything as Trump had it when the dimwits took office, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in - - except maybe the china thing because biden is a huge fan of china.  I wish he'd send his wayward son there and rid the USA of THAT PROBLEM!

Just my opinion!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 15, 2023 12:10 am  #2

Re: Blame biden!!

The biden family consider hunter as a "cultured person" if he's in an undershirt with sleeves!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera