My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 13, 2023 4:45 am  #1

He ended one war (badly) and then started another

What is up with this dood?  His brain never did work but now we know for sure it's on tilt.

He ended what was going on in Afghanistan (very badly and with no blueprint in place) so a LOT of people were left behind, not to mention now the ISIS and Taliban OWN that country after all the $$ the USA put into it over the years.  So biden ends the whole damn thing with no plan and no idea what he's REALLY done.  And he actually thinks we're going to take his word about bit coin and crap like that?  He is even crazier than I thought.

https://firebrand.news/russo-ukrainian-outcomes-for-america/?seyid=53927

So then he goes on to piss off the russians and make things REALLY BAD.  God, 2024 cannot come soon enough.  biden can run if he wants to but he sure has a lot going against him.  He should just go home to delaware and take a dirt nap.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 14, 2023 8:21 pm  #2

Re: He ended one war (badly) and then started another

Now biden is starting a war with the American people on many different levels.  The man has no clue.  Here, Maria Bartiromo lists just the top 10 or so dimwit moves he's been making, and now he's even having to back off on some of his "promises" when he was campaigning.  We knew this was coming because he has not the first clue what he's doing and apparently his handlers don't have a friggin' clue either.  The man is going to be the ruination of America and I do believe that's his goal.  Heck, the dems are still beating the dead horse of Jan 6th.  Unbelievable.  They are like dogs with only one bone.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/03/13/speaker-mccarthy-says-he-will-slowly-roll-out-j6-video-to-every-individual-news-agency/?lctg=50134322

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera