My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 10, 2023 1:00 am  #1

24,493 people killed in 2021

And that number doesn't even begin to include the covid deaths (which were entirely preventable). That number involves people who were MURDERED.  These tidbits were all taken from the Just Facts website of March 9, 2023."Writing about the Capitol Hill riot, Former Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe claims that “calling the violent insurrection mostly ‘peaceful chaos” is like calling the Pearl Harbor attack a slightly unruly flyover.”  (Mine: WHAT A DAMNED LIE, LEAVE IT TO HARVARD!) In fact, no murders were committed by the 1/6/21 protestors, and none of them fired a gunshot. In contrast, the Pearl Harbor attackers slaughtered 2,403 people. For a more telling contrast, 24,493 people were murdered in 2021."

MORE OF SCHIFFTY'S INSANITY:
 "Congressman Adam Schiff (D–CA) claims“we need to expand” the Supreme Court because “Republicans packed” it with “reactionary Justices” who reversed “50 years of precedent” and removed “the right to bodily autonomy.” In fact, Roe v. Wade was an unconstitutional and unscientific ruling that denied the reality of life before birth and allowed humans to be summarily slaughtered. Schiff wants to pack the Supreme Court with partisan operatives who will impose this again."  (MINE: He never knows what the hell he's talking about and makes claims about republicans without ever backing it up with PROOF.  What a brown turd!)
And then there's THIS:
 "Congressman Jamie Raskin (D–MD) claimsthat “Democratic policies” like the “American Rescue Plan” and “Inflation Reduction Act” have “allowed the U.S. to absorb the shock of rising global inflation.” In fact, Raskin is flipping reality on its head. The facts are overwhelming that trillions of dollars in deficits caused by laws like the “American Rescue Plan” have fueled inflation, and the “Inflation Reduction Act” has done nothing to decrease it." (MINE: The only "rescue plan" america ever had was anything but a "rescue" - it was a pants on fire threat! Go along with what we say or else we'll empty your bank account.)

NONE OF THESE DIMWIT DEMS USE ACTUAL FACTS WHEN THEY MAKE THEIR RIDICULOUS CLAIMS.

And then there's COMMALA'S lies:
"VP Kamala Harris claims that “extremist so-called leaders want to divide our nation by banning books, censoring American history, and taking away access to reproductive care.” She also claims that she and Joe Biden “will never back down in the fight for freedom and liberty.” In fact, removing sexually explicit materials from elementary schools isn’t “banning books,” critical race theory isn’t “American history,” killing humans in the womb isn’t “reproductive care,” and mask & vaccine mandatesaren’t “freedom and liberty.” "
AND THIS STUPIDITY, TOO - - (KEEP THIS IN MIND: if the rich paid their "fair share" we wouldn't have to worry about any of this.  My question is why are the biden's receiving social security and medicare???  You think they don't already have their pockets stuffed with STOLEN American money?)
"Representative Katie Porter (D–CA) claimsshe is introducing “a bill to lift the Trump SALT cap for families making less than $400,000 a year” because it “unfairly punished Californians” by stopping them from deducting “their state and local taxes on their federal returns.” In fact, Porter’s plan would overwhelmingly benefit people with incomes from $100,000–$400,000 in big-spending liberal states. Yet Democrats who chant “The rich should pay their fair share” are pushing it."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera