My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 2, 2023 10:23 pm  #1

Illegals coming across the border are bad news, biden does nothing

I have some friends, who've been mine and my late DH's for years, because they used to be our neighbors.  They have since moved to New Mexico as snowbirds and they insist there's just nothing wrong at the border, no illegals coming across, no border patrol issues, no crime.  These people are rabid democraps and nothing you say to them will change their minds, they dote on MSNBC and CNN for their news, and they actually believe everything good they hear about biden!!  It's incredulous that grown up people can be so stupid.  They refuse to acknowledge what's really going on.

We have some other friends who were just down in Belize and they said "never again".  They were terrified the whole time they were there because they SAW human traffickers shoving kids along in front of them (until they dropped) getting them to the USA to sell them.  WHY is the USA allowing kids to be sold? Where is "beloved biden" on this issue???  He doesn't give a red rat's ass about what happens to any of those kids or any of the women either, for that matter.  He simply does not care.  Doesn't the catholic church have anything to say about this and why aren't THEY taking it up with biden's "administration"?  I'll tell you why.  Because no one wants to admit that things are soooooooooooo bad in the USA and that it's a PROBLEM. 

I keep asking these friends of mine when they are going to beieve their own eyes???  I think the USA is absolutely going to have to hit rock bottom before people like this believe there's actually a problem.  I just don't understand it.  biden is selling American farmland to the chinese, right out from under the farmers and ranchers, with no warning and no proper paperwork, he's killing off cattle in droves because he doesn't want American's to eat beef or any kind of meat for that matter, he's poisoned the air with hazardous train wrecks and then he himself won't go there to see the damages.  The man is a dream come true for the dimwit dems, and they're by God going to elect him again too, if we're not all REAL careful.  The USA cannot take 4 more years of another "biden administration" and their nonsense.

https://www.westernjournal.com/arizona-sheriff-reveals-illegals-say-officials-crossing-us-border-bad-news-biden/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera