My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 25, 2023 5:12 am  #1

corporations have "weaponized" the gubmint

"Most corporations in the U.S. were originally chartered or licensed at the state level by legislatures one-at-a-time. Corporate charters stipulated specific conditions to ensure that corporations served the common good.

Charters were routinely revoked when corporations acted “ultra vires,” that is beyond their defined authority. None of those conditions included bestowing inherent rights to corporations to dominate virtually every aspect of society and government as they do today.

Corporations have amassed enormous political and economic power by escaping state legislative authority and public accountability by “weaponizing” four sectors of government."

They did NOT escape "legislative authority".   I know it for a fact.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/corporations-weaponized-government-cd/?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=39695848-4421-40f2-89c9-6398e34c082f

This is how my state legislator in WADC got around to outlawing all raw milk, including goat milk.  It's a rotten shame to have to buy and drink that God-awful ULTRA pasteurized crap, thanks to Dusty Johnson because he's an ignorant fool and doesn't know a THING about the milking industry and doesn't want to know - - and therein lies the problem.  He had no clue what the pasteurization process actually DOES to a gallon of milk.  No clue at all.

Now the current "administration" at the WH wants to outlaw the sale of any and all milk and milk products and real meat (they'll sell you "plant based meats", however, whatever the hell THAT is).  Whatever it is, I'm not interested.  I grew up on a beef ranch and I have no intention of eating grass made to taste like meat (like the crap McDonald's serves).  They've been selling plant based crap for years.

Who in the wide world ever thought this was a good idea and why?????  No one ever answers that question because I've asked it several times IN THE LEGISLATIVE SESSIONS HERE IN MY STATE.  A whole bunch of us went up to Pierre several times and barely got a chance to speak or be heard, and of course nothing was ever done about any of this.  John Thune wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole either, so it's up to Dusty Johnson to change his mind and he won't because he's the one who was championing this cause to begin with.  He's a stupidass little runt.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera