My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 20, 2023 2:12 am  #1

I don't believe their "theory" holds any water at all

I have my own idea of what's causing this mess.  There are actually 2 reasons.  #1 is that vaccines shed and that is causing people who've not even been vaxxed to carry the crap chemicals which are in the vax, to begin with, which can be deadly to some people. Everyone is allergic to something, let's face it, and chemical crap is NOT going to fix a problem being caused by chemicals in the first place.

The #2 reason is that the illegals have brought in not only fentanyl, but they are carriers of all kinds of diseases not normal to this region of the world.  It happens all the time, that's how America, 2 centuries ago, ended up with a measles, mumps, diptheria and pneumonia epidemic.  I'm talking about illegals from all across the world who are streaming here in droves, because joe biden forgot where he put his balls when it comes to leadership.  He's got no damned idea.  And neither does his staff of idiotic buffoon boobs.

https://www.westernjournal.com/new-died-suddenly-theory-spreading-like-wildfire-worse-vax/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 20, 2023 2:32 am  #2

Re: I don't believe their "theory" holds any water at all

But in reality I would still worry HIGHLY about the ingredients in those vaxx's.  biden may be a big fan of "water innoculation" because the shots he took on tv were certainly NOT real covid shots, we all can figure that out, right?

So step up to the plate and admit this is all about chemical concoctions in one way or another.

Those chemicals might even be coming from Sam Brinkman's lipstick!!!! 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 20, 2023 4:41 am  #3

Re: I don't believe their "theory" holds any water at all

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/catherinesalgado/2023/02/18/bill-gates-funded-study-admits-natural-covid-immunity-at-least-equal-to-vaccine-immunity-n1671855?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

This is what I've been saying all along - - LET'S RELY ON NATURAL IMMUNITY instead of vaxx's.  Regardless of what that brainless billyboy gates might say, there's no "immunity" in an immunization.  That word is just playful.  They weren't always called immunizations, they were called shots which is exactly what they are.  Shots of a "chemical mixture" and you have no idea of the contents.  Keeping secrets is a great ploy used by the current "administration".  And now billyboy gates wants in on the action.

But the truth is FINALLY starting to make some headway.  People are better off without the shots and most people, (even people like me with compromised immune systems) do better without the chemically laden shots.  I would be more likely to react to one of the ingredients in those highly questionable shots than from the actual illness.  My body has always been that way.  So do yourself a favor and take off the damned masks and stop taking those worthless, dangerous shots. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera