My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 20, 2023 4:02 am  #1

Of course those program will become defunct

ol' joe is giving all the USA money to either Ukraine or China, take your pick.  There are probably other countries he's giving money to, rather than giving it to the citizens of THIS country who put it there in the first place.  The guy is brain dead and I don't care how that sounds, given his "medical history". 

HE and JILLY PIE get quite a bit of SS money themselves, but I guess since he has other forms of illegal, high income, he doesn't mind giving up his portion or Jill's SS money.   Besides, those creeps are actually planning on jill being the next US President!  No wonder they think it's savvy to raise the salary for being a politician.  Somehow I don't think this is gonna go over well with the population of America.  These airheads are dreamin'.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2023/02/18/cuts-are-coming-to-social-security-and-medicare-whether-the-politicians-want-them-or-not-n1671720?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

And from what I could gather, people from the repub party, like Rick Scott and a few others, are in favor of this.  OMG!  If biden would stop wasting our money, it wouldn't even be an issue.  But he's busy throwing it at the dumbest "projects" and people on earth.  Just unbelievable stupidity.

Here is a quote from the article at the link posted above.  It offers SOME hope.

"Long before the Social Security and Medicare trust funds run dry, benefits are going to be cut. What makes that bare fact so tragic and stupid is that it’s entirely avoidable. But the very first thing that needs to happen is for Democrats — and especially the president of the United States — to stop using those programs as a political weapon to scare senior citizens and portray Republicans as heartless monsters for wanting to fix them."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera