My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2023 11:27 pm  #1

biden might just be in trouble over this one

He may have just overplayed his hand.  God help us, I hope he did because it's the only thing that will end up saving America.  ol' joe is in the process of destroying it as fast as humanly possible, because he is favoring china because of all the money he's made over there and his family, too.  But in the end, china will end up scalping them all which doesn't exactly break my heart!

https://pjnewsletter.com/supreme-court-bricks-biden/?seyid=49282

This is fantastic reading, unless you're a fan of biden and his insane policies.

Every morning we hear planes for hours taking off from the local air force base.  Where are they all going? 

In June, we will start with all the shooting sounds from the Nat'l Guard training camp - it happens every year.  What are they practicing for?  They know they're not being used at the border, where they could really be of GOOD USE, but biden says no way, he'd rather have the illegals pouring in and taking American jobs.  Have you seen the latest jobs reports?  You have to learn to decipher them because the numbers are not what they seem.  Talk about over- inflated.

***  Be sure to read the 3 Key Takeaways at the bottom of the article.  That last one is very heartening to me.

Last edited by Debrah (February 16, 2023 11:29 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 16, 2023 11:32 pm  #2

Re: biden might just be in trouble over this one

See what I mean?

https://pjnewsletter.com/emails-china-biden-connection/?seyid=49282

Oh yeah, they have "connections" in china, for sure.  His family has tried to deny it but American's are finally, FINALLY, catching on.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera