My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2023 12:13 am  #1

Best SOTU response ever

The vid of SHS is about halfway through the article (using the right-hand side slidebar as a guide).  At about minute 10 she begins to tell the story of President Trump's Christmas Night Trip to Iran to visit soldiers who had no idea he was coming.  It brought tears to my eyes when I heard it on tv right after the end of the lying "storyelling" biden's "SPEECH" (is that what that was????!!!!).  I didn't watch the speech so I almost missed this but I kept checking back onto FOX news because I knew it was only supposed to last 1 hour and who knew old shaky legs would actually be pumped full of enough drugs to get him through an entire hour!  But I did see this and if you haven't seen it at all, you'll want to, and if you have seen it, you'll probably not mind seeing it again - and again and again!!  If you don't wanna watch the whole thing, at least go to about minute 10 and watch that part, you'll be glad you did.

And the dimwit dems wonder why we want Trump back?  Joe won't even drag his sorry ass to the border crisis area much less to Iran to honor soldiers.

https://www.westernjournal.com/sarah-huckabee-sanders-gives-best-sotu-response-modern-history/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera