My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 9, 2023 10:39 pm  #1

Everyone is sick of biden's shenanigans

AND HIS LIES.  Seems he just says whatever comes into his head and for repubs, sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes not so much!

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/02/09/the-morning-briefing-forget-decorum-republicans-need-to-be-in-street-fight-mode-n1669220

One big difference between today's dems & repubs is THE PLANNING.  Dems have planned into the 2050's, it seems, and the repubs haven't planned out the rest of this year.  We should never get too far ahead of ourselves and I think maybe the dems have done that, finally, but the repubs are too far into the weeds and cannot seem to get themselves united and out of the weeds!  If ONE republican shouts out loudly during meetings, or something, everyone is shocked and shushed.  WHY?

Maybe someone can explain to me why Kevin McCarthy thought it was proper to keep shushing repubs duing the SOTU?  That was just plain insulting if you ask me.  Let people speak out, that's when some of the best "ahh-haa" moments come into play.  While the dems lied right into the camera and the faces of the American people, WHY should the repubs have to just sit there and let it happen?  That's ridiculous.  TAKE A LESSON, McCarthy - - grow a pair!  Repubs need to call them on their lies right away.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera