My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2023 2:22 am  #1

Wyoming says "no thanks"

I live in a state bordering Wyoming and we don't want EV's either. 

Has biden ever spent any time in these states??  Ha, are you joking?  We don't have any Ritz-Carlton's nearby so I doubt if he'd be comfortable around here and that's all fine and well with these inland states and our inhabitants.  We don't want that dumb bastard anywhere near our states and we don't want him making OUR decisions, either.  Nuff said.

https://www.westernjournal.com/wyoming-puts-huge-dent-bidens-ev-charging-plan-no-desire-establish-infrastructure-will-likely-fail/

I hope he falls on his ass tonight at his SOTU speech.  OR at least his mouth should fall on the floor.  He's such a doorknob.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 8, 2023 2:26 am  #2

Re: Wyoming says "no thanks"

JUST A REMINDER:  Please make sure your car is paid for, otherwise they can actually take it away from you.  And make sure it's adequately licensed, and that your DL is up to date.  If all 3 criteria are met, they can't do a thing.  Such is the word as I hear it, anyway.

We are supposed to get more snow starting tonight, all day tomorrow and ending sometime tomorrow night.  They are saying up to 3 inches but last time they predicted 3 inches we got 7 !!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera