My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2023 3:59 am  #1

Is MOTHER NATURE fighting "green energy"?

Yes.  Fossil fuels are going to win in the end.  Just wait and see.  It will be a huge letdown to the dimwit dems!

If we can just ge through this year and most of 2024, the repubs will show the dems how it's done CORRECTLY.

Everybody wants to rule the world.  It shouldn't be even attempted by the lame biden "administration".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w

(Read the words as it plays - you'll be amazed at how correct they were and this was back in the 1980's).

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 1, 2023 2:00 am  #2

Re: Is MOTHER NATURE fighting "green energy"?

So, so, so . . . China can use coal-fired energy without creating "pollution" and a "green emergency" but it's not ok for America to use it?  WTH??  biden's massive stupidity is showing again.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-wages-war-american-coal-china-makes-massive-move-power-source/

This is only one of many stupid moves biden has made and will continue to make.  God, we still have 2 years left of this bozo.  He'll wreck America by the end of 2 more years.  Can't they use dementia as a reason to oust him?  I mean, clearly the man is non-functional.  His decisions have gotten many, many Americans killed already and there will be many more thanks to his attitude about the border and all the drugs coming across.  I wonder what he would say if one of HIS grandchildren were to be affected by those drugs?  Probably nothing, because hunter was affected  by them, clearly affected, and yet ol' joe stumbles around looking for more excuses to keep the border open.  Then the one time he finally did sort of go there, politicians (including republican jerks) cleaned the place up and made it look like nothing untoward was happening.  That was a sinful display of arrogance on the part of biden because he most certainly knows the truth.  He just doesn't care.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera