My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 2, 2023 11:43 pm  #1

Why does he treat us like we're all children?

CONSTANTLY.

And he talks to us (and about us) as if we're all children, too stupid to understand what's going on?  In biden's world, few people actually DO understand what's going on because I don't think even he knows for sure what's going on in that fat head of his. 

He talks big but his words are empty, always have been.  The words aren't his own, they come from his lame "staffers".  One of whom is giving up the ship in just a couple of weeks!!  They can't stand the guy either because he's not even a good liar.......

https://www.globalresearch.ca/what-biden-said-about-ending-war/5806658

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 3, 2023 12:07 am  #2

Re: Why does he treat us like we're all children?

Has there ever been a time when he's been straight with the American people?  Ha, not hardly.  He's always been a liar but his cohorts trusted him with the US Economy???  OMG.  Mr. LOLEightyOneMillion votes can go soak his head.  In fact, he should do just that.  He has never stopped badmouthing Trump, but we sure as hell were a lot better off IN ALL WAYS under Trump than we are right this minute.  biden certainly has nothing to brag about but that doesn't stop him from doing it. 

"When Biden became president in January 2021, the economy was well on its way to recovery. The unemployment rate had dropped from a pandemic high of 14.7 percent in April 2020 to 6.3 percent. It’s 3.5 percent now."

And this doesn't take into account all the other things that were going in the right direction under Trump's administration.  biden's philosophy is: never tell the truth when you can tell a big, whopping lie AND incriminate your predecessor at the same time.  biden doesn't realize it yet but people are sick of him and his lying, thieving ways.  He's in the process of giving America away to the Ukraine and to the illegals, and killing off Americans in record numbers.  But he can't even explain why he thinks those actions are a good thing.

WE ARE IN TROUBLE.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-loses-another-top-staffer-just-days-chief-staff-stepped/

What'd I tell ya in my last post?  He's losing staffers by the bucket!  They're as sick of him as the rest of us.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera