My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 2, 2023 11:27 pm  #1

This may all be true, in some ways . . .

. . . but she didn't go into any sort of detail about what kind of plans she has, or what is going to be her approach to a run for the highest office in the land.  Don't you think she should have made some sort of effort to launch a plan and not just talk about putting younger blood into the nation??  I can't even say at this point if I'd vote for her or not because I don't have any idea what she has in mind.  What are some of her "betterment" ideas??  HOW is she going to make things better just because she's younger??  All politicians talk a good game, it's their actions which are important.  Doncha think?  Am I all wet on this??

https://www.westernjournal.com/nikki-haley-set-announce-presidential-bid-first-called-trump-4-words/

Of course President Trump is interested in having young people enter into politics with an eye towards winning, because if that doesn't happen at some point, the party starts to die, right?  But you don't push the older people out of the way, you just take advice from them, etc.

I really really wanna know how haley is gonna fix the nearly 50 trillion dollar debt this country will be facing once the interest kicks in on that 1.7 billion dollar loan to Ukraine, and all the other JUNK included in that omnibus bill.  She never mentions HOW she might do it.  THAT'S what people are interested in knowing, not just a bunch of jumbled words.  She was an ambassador for heaven's sake, surely she knows how to speak to a crowd, no?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera