My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2023 3:13 am  #1

Adam Schiff is as bad as we thought he was

And he's got LOTS of company, not all of them in politics, either.

https://www.westernjournal.com/adam-schiff-finally-made-answer-years-pushing-trump-russia-hoax/

Just go through the list of articles on the right-hand side of this article and there are some good ones to read.  The one about the lib basketball player, to me, says it all for every single smarmy dimwit democrap.

Did Schitty Schiff actually think he'd get by with this for his entire lifetime?  Maybe someone should have shortened his lifetime years ago and we wouldn't have to worry about the little creep.  After all, he's full of hot air. A total waste of human flesh, for sure.  He takes up our air, he most likely drives a gas powered car and has a gas stove.   And he lives in California but works in DC.  Does he have an electric airplane?  I've asked the same question about Nazi Nannzi for a couple of years now but I never get answers.  And we won't, none of us, get answers from THIS "administration".

In fact, Schiffty may be worse than we thought he was.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 1, 2023 3:21 am  #2

Re: Adam Schiff is as bad as we thought he was

Schitty Schifty and dumbass Swalwell are both WORSE THAN WE THOUGHT.  They are like little babies who have their toys taken away for "time out".  Personally I didn't do "time outs" I spanked kids on the butt so they got the DIRECT message.     I think that's kinda sorta what Kevin McCarthy did with these two eggheads.  Thank God and Greyhound. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera