My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 30, 2023 10:48 pm  #1

LIFE: Let them make their little movies

Just like the little minds who think up this crap. 

A lot of the screed coming out about the covid shots IS REALLY TRUE, but the idiots of the world are never going to admit it since these things are a cash cow for them.  Moderna and J&J could care less about the money, they know they're getting just as rich anyway.

https://www.westernjournal.com/major-dc-superhero-actor-makes-shocking-statement-pfizer-cancellation-next/?seyid=45909

Screed is also the same stuff I'm going to use on my driveway when and if the weather ever warms up enough and the snow finally melts.  Global warming, my ass!  Bring ALGORE to my state right this minute (it's currently 17 below zero) and make him stand outside without a jacket and then talk to me about global warming.  I have a snake in my yard that will fit right into his mouth.

We actually call it our local "snow snake" because it seems to thrive in the winter months.  It's kind of unreal.  But maybe screed will stop the guy from showing up every year!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 30, 2023 10:52 pm  #2

Re: LIFE: Let them make their little movies

EVERYONE in DC is an actor!  Since about 1900 they've all been "actors".  Not screen quality, but actors nonetheless.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera