My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2023 11:21 pm  #1

Entertaining stuff from McCarthy

Kevin McCarthy, not Joe McCarthy! We SURE COULD USE another Joe McCarthy, however.  People, once again, need to have the shit scared out of them in order to PAY ATTENTION to what's happening, I guess.

https://www.history.com/topics/cold-war/joseph-mccarthy 

The fears back in the 1950's and 1960's are now coming true only not so much with communism (although it IS a spectre, for sure) as with illegals penetrating every sector of American living, while biden's "administration" defends them and SUPPORTS THEM (monetarily and otherwise). 

Always carry a small snake wherever you go, metaphorically, of course (says W. C. Fields!)  Good advice and it sounds like Kevin McCarthy knows about that NOW - - finally.  I carry an umbrella with a very pointed end on it when I leave the house to go shopping, and I have other forms of self-protection while at home.  There are many ways to defend yourself depending on how your home is designed.  Mine is perfectly set up for a one on one encounter should someone break in and I'm ready for 'em, too.  They'll regret messing with THIS OLD LADY, to be sure.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/01/25/the-morning-briefing-meet-the-new-mccarthy-not-the-same-as-the-old-mccarthy-n1664745

Funny, though, how the above article never even makes mention of Joe McCarthy.  After all, the same evils existed when he was in CONgress, only there weren't as make "AWAKE" people as there are now.  And by awake, I don't mean woke, I mean fully awake to the happenings around them, in their towns, in their states, in their country.  Far too many people AND politicians are still asleep, however.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 25, 2023 11:28 pm  #2

Re: Entertaining stuff from McCarthy

The scary thing is, though, in the current biden age, the people protecting themselves from harm are usually the people who end up in jail, whilst the criminals go free.

I truly wonder if ol' joe defines this as "freedom" or "fairness"???

For instance, Jan 6th was a made up disaster and ol' joe seems to be the only one who is buying it.  The people of America knows it was a red herring.  But the dems are still pushing it as truth, (their version of it) and there are still people sitting in jail because of the leftist's criminality and their lies.  It needs to be fixed but ol' joe is NOT gonna make a move on that because that would be the same as admitting he was lying, no? 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera