My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2023 8:59 pm  #1

They must think ...

. . . we're all as stupid as THEY are.  THEY meaning the bigphrma companies and the dumbest of the dumb politicians who reap heaps of money off those companies and their bogus crap.

Who in their right mind would believe shit like this?  Please tell me my readers are NOT the ones buying this nonsense.

https://www.westernjournal.com/moderna-begins-administering-new-mrna-shot-injected-directly-heart/

biden's "administration" is going to make sure they kill off Americans by the millions, one way or another.  We already know he's letting in millions of illegal immigrants like MS-13 gangs et al, who will create havoc all over the USA.  Those gang members have no conscience at all, they will kill just for the fun of it and don't you kid yourself that they won't.   Now biden's letting the fauxchee bigphrma people help out, too.  It's almost reacned the level of hysteria at this point.  They (biden's people) are getting desperate.

Is it any wonder that creep has low ratings?  We need Trump back and I dare anyone with a conscience to deny it.  If you deny it, please come back here and tell us your reasons for denying the truth.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera