My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2023 4:36 am  #1

I wish they wouldn't have done this

This leaves very little doubt that there truly is a Uniparty in WADC.  I was rather hoping it was a fluke and that the Mitch McCONnells of the world were actually doing their jobs. 

America would have been soooooooooooooooooo much better off if we'd just let the thing go into default.  Maybe then our politicians would learn a lesson about finances, since at this point none of them seem to actually understand how money works in THE REAL WORLD.  Not everyone works 6 months out of the year and earns a salary of $220,000. 

A sad testiment to the fact that we live amongst the weasels in a henhouse surrounded by foxes who only ever think of money and power.

This is good reading, with the fingers pointed in all the right directions whether the idiots on Capitol hill know it or not.  Few of them actually understand how despised they truly are.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/01/22/2023-the-year-of-the-great-dc-uniparty-getting-exposed-example-coming-with-biden-and-mcconnell-making-deal-on-debt-ceiling/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera