My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2023 9:32 pm  #1

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Seeing as how no one wants to sign up and converse (using a real email address) I'm going to stop posting everyday.  I'm sick of reporting the same crap day after day, how the dimwit dems are destroying the country as willfully as anything I've ever witnessed in my 70 years on this good earth, how they make up crap like green energy, electric cars, getting rid of gas stoves - - I mean it's just all sooooooooooooooooooooooooo crazy I can't stand to read about it or think about it 24/7/365 anymore.  Just can't do it.

I will probably continue to post recipes, quotes and other stuff like gardening information, but I'm just done with this totally insane "administration" who does nothing by lie to us constantly.  I've given up reading most articles about this crap and I've certainly given up watching any tv news programs.  It's just getting more ridiculous every DAY, every HOUR, every MINUTE and I'm sick of it all and it's making me sick - - I just can't go there.

If someone wants to sign up to this forum and carry on conversations, all they have to do is sign up and a notification will come to my inbox through my email and I will or will not (depending on the type of address used)
approve of your admission to the "talk section" of this board.  Most people can't even figure it out and it's so simple.  Heck, I've had a stroke and it only took me about 1/2 hour to set up this whole forum!!! So hey, if I can do it so can you.  Maybe everyone else is as sick of what's happening to America as I am and don't wanna discuss that kind of crap, but you could always post recipes, or anything in any of the other topics I have listed. 

Just wanted to let everyone know there will not be dozens of posts here anymore.  I'm just not gonna promote the nutsiness which has taken hold in this country - - and I do not understand why that's happening.  Few people trust biden but they go along with everything he says??????????????  To me, that's the definition of crazy.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera