My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 22, 2018 10:23 pm  #1

Dwelling on what they DON'T have - the FB phenomenon?

Thank God I'm not messing around with FB or Twitter or any of that junk.  I have enough on my plate without being depressed! 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-05-19-facebook-depression-common-among-middle-aged-adults.html

Besides, materially speaking, I don't CARE what other people have or don't have or even what I have or don't have.  I live in a beautiful part of the country where I only have to drive about 1 mile to be out of the city, I can almost always find locally grown veggies and fruits, and locally produced beef, chicken, etc.,  and even though I don't live in a "mansion" I LOVE where I am.  I also like the age I am right now because I have grandkids to enjoy and a husband I love and we are able to enjoy all four seasons - which we both really like - so hey, life is good.  Very good without technology telling me what's important and what's not.  People are stupid, I've lived long enough to know that.  They think "things" and "money" are the important stuff of life.  I learned from several elderly Native Americans years ago, that those "things" are not what makes life good - and it certainly wouldn't make me important to have more "things". 

I was fortunate enough to grow up in an area of the same State where I now live, where there were many Indian tribes and for some reason, even though I'm of Swedish/German origin, I was profoundly interested in their lifestyles and their beliefs.  It was the way they raised their children (at that time before welfare) that most interested me.  So I took it upon myself to ask questions and learn a few things from them.  I'm sure glad I did, it was an enlightening experience.  I wish everyone could experience what I've learned from them - - it would be a much better, much different world than we see now, where we have high classes of people who are DEFENDING gangs and trying to unseat our duly elected President.  It's unconscionable what they're doing.

I think Nancy Piglosi and Dumbass Schumer are spending too much time on "social" media trying to escalate their egos.  The people, even from their own parties, aren't stroking them anymore, I guess. Gee whiz, imagine that.  They are traitors to our own country - who in their right mind would want them as representatives?  You've seen recently what the "right mind" of the left looks like.  Gawd.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera