My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 14, 2023 11:17 pm  #1

"no such thing as a safe drug" . . .

That's a quote from the lady who wrote this book. 

https://fherehab.com/news/book-written-by-former-pharmaceutical-sales-rep/

People don't like to hear that, but it's the God's truth.  When something is made up of a group of "chemicals", no one can know for sure how YOUR body will react to it.  Everyone is different.  Just like some people have allergies and some people do not.  I'm horribly allergic to cats and my grandkids love cats.  Ewww, but to each his own.

I was just reading an article at The Last Refuge by Sundance and people were arguing on his comment section about the covid shots.  The argument will go on forever because some people think it's wonderful and others are dropping dead like flies on a hot day - FROM THE VAXXINES.  I wouldn't take those shots for anything in this world.  Not now, not ever.  Truthfully, I'd rather die from covid than from the effects of a poisonous shot.

No one is answering the question of whether or not Lisa Marie Presley died from the shot.  Not too many people die at age 54 without something stimulating that death into action, right?  I would guess she submitted to the shots or was taking illegal drugs or was EXPOSED to illegal drugs and didn't know it (shedding), etc.

That book is really good reading.  Pick it up and see.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera