My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2023 9:35 pm  #1

So, so, so . . .

biden owns a Corvette (what year? Collector class??).  Is he gonna get it remodeled so it will be an electric vehicle?

A guy who goes around bashing gas fueled cars should not be bragging about having a gas guzzling Corvette.  And they ARE/WERE gas guzzlers, let's just say it right out there.  I used to go with a guy years ago who owned one of the first models of Corvette, then he bought a newer model in about 1975.  He lived in a town about 60 miles from me and it cost him an arm and a leg to drive that car down to my house to see me.  So he rarely brought that car, he brought his Dodge Charger instead.  That used a lot of gas too but not like a Corvette.

So I wanna know what biden is gonna do with that Corvette now?  Or is HE going to be able to use gas and oil products that he has forbidden the rest of us to use?  We haven't really cut back on letting him use the Air Force One Helicopter which certainly isn't flying around on electricity, nor is any other air vehicle ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.  biden is such a stupid jackass about the use of gas and oil, and the amounts right under our feet, but he has no trouble buying fuel, oil and gas products from foreign countries and having it shipped over here to the USA.  Are they using steam powered ships?  Ha, yeah right.

The man is a doorknob and he has no idea what the hell he's even talking about.  He only knows he was jealous of Trump (because Trump was successful on many fronts) so the first thing he did was cut off jobs, especially oil and gas production jobs.  He's just a freaky little creep ruled by his jealousies.  Only that isn't working for our country.  What he does best is lie and cover up his OWN faults.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 13, 2023 1:11 am  #2

Re: So, so, so . . .

Well of course they hafta do this.  They have no choice.  Too bad the guy's name isn't Ben Hur cuz they're gonna need to have someone with that kind of tenacity in this case.  Of course it will never become the "SCANDAL" that was launched against Trump.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2023/01/12/breaking-garland-appoints-special-counsel-to-investigate-bidens-illegal-possession-of-classified-documents-n1661224

Biden's documents were in the same room as a Corvette??  So what???? They are all acting as though what Trump did was the same thing.  IT WAS NOT.  Do they honestly believe that Trump's documents were just laying around out in the open at Mar-a-Lago, unprotected?  Do people really believe that Mar-a-Lago is left totally unguarded and unprotected - - EVER??  How dumb do they think the American people are? 

I'm really not interested in hearing what biden has to say at his "Press Conference" today because it will just be a pack of lies.  That's what's taking them so long because they were supposed to appear on live tv over 1 1/2 hours ago.  The democraps have to TEACH KJP what to say because she is so stupid she might say the wrong thing!!!  It's just hilarious.  It's as bad as having biden at the microphone.

Oh, here she comes - - - "Inadvertantly placed in the corvette room"!!!  OMG.  Sure they were.  When you are in charge of a country's safety you don't just "inadvertantly" misplace important gubmint paperwork unless you're brainless ol' joe.  We have LAWS to follow.  Trump followed them, biden certainly did not.  I think biden just got his pecker caught in the door!!  It will be less than interesting to see what kind of nonsense comes out of this mess.  Overkill on Trump, underkill on biden for the same "offense"??  Uh, no, I don't think so.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 13, 2023 1:24 am  #3

Re: So, so, so . . .

The other reason this whole thing comes up right now is because it's a wonderful distraction from biden's disastrous visit to the border (El Paso sanitized before he arrived, etc) and his lack of any REAL interest in the massive influx of illegal aliens into America.  biden WANTS these people entering into our country but he'd have to explain his reasoning because as far as I can tell, there truly IS no reason.  Nothing defensible, for sure.  We REALLY need to get rid of biden and even if COMMALA has to take his place, she's so damned dumb she'd be easy to fluster and get her to admit to all kinds of stuff they've done wrong since biden cheated his way into office in the first place.  We all know he did.  One day he's bashing COMMALA and the next day he's asking her to be his VP because she's black and he thinks the american public hasn't put that all together. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera