My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2023 9:42 pm  #1

I just wish , , ,

. . . someone would put together a list of biden's lies since he's been in office.  Then do another list of the lies he told while he was still the VP.  And then let's look at how in the hell such a perverse liar could EVER be elected to the Presidency of the USA.  It's just astounding and bit dumbfounding.  His "team" was able to pull the wool over the eyes of 365 billion people and "install him" into office illegally, AFAIC.

If someone ever does make up lists like those, I surely wish they'd end up posted here, too.  I have partial lists from all over the place but nothing that is a list of PROVEN LIES.

That's what I'm looking for.  OUTRIGHT, proven lies.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 12, 2023 11:26 pm  #2

Re: I just wish , , ,

So what if they were next to his "Corvette"??  Is that supposed to be a source of proteection for classified documents and papers??  Maybe President Trump should move a Corvette into his house and lock it in a room with his personal papers??  That's just about how much sense this makes.  biden is clearly on a another planet.  Too bad he didn't take his "transportation secretary" with him!!!! 

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1613565691994447872

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera