My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2023 11:04 pm  #1

Gaetz may be controversial but he's right

He is a real, true fan of former President Trump and good for him!  Schiff and quite a few others have tried to smear Trump with no success because there is nothing but lies to their stories.  We're getting used to all the lying which is why we don't recognize the truth when we see it.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/01/10/gaetz-confirms-gop-congress-intent-to-release-14000-hours-of-j6-tapes-and-material-that-has-been-hidden/

Of course the information that was released to the public was "cherry picked" we all knew that, but we have no idea what was in those tapes that we hadn't been privy to before.  Now we'll get a chance to find out!  I was kinda glad to see him fighting during the speakership nominations.  No one wanted to hear from him too much though, because they were afraid they'd have to admit to the truth of it all.  A fox amongst bunch of weasels, for sure.

Quote from the link above:

" “Kevin McCarthy told us he’s going to get the evidence out in front of the American people, and that means releasing the 14,000 hours of tapes that have been hidden that I think would give more full context to that day, rather than the cherry-picked moments that the January 6th committee tried to use to inflame and further divide our country,” he said."

As far as I'm concerned, that whole January 6th committee crap was just garbage. Schiff was trying really hard to find SOMETHING to pin on President Trump.  So was that awful lizzy cheney and Pochahantas Warren.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera