My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2023 4:15 am  #1

techno stuff isn't always that "wonderful"

It helped kill 4 Idaho college kids in November 2022, and the killer was just apprehended since January 1st of 2023.
Others will argue it also helped catch him, but without all the techno stuff in the first place this might not have happened at all.  People REFUSE to think about the bad things that go along with what they consider to be the speed and convenience.  It's kind of crazy when you think about it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/pattern-location-pings-revealed-alleged-idaho-murderers-phone-stalking/

Sure it might be wonderful for some things, but being stalked or tracked probably isn't one of them, right?  Well, we have to take the good with the bad, and therein lies the problem we have with technology.  There are many other reasons to distrust all of this "instant connection and instant living".  It used to be all about computers, now it's about those stupid smart phones, smart cameras, yada yada smart/dumb appliances and all the rest.  biden is on tv touting "apps" as if he understood them and I'd be willing to be he doesn't have a clue.

It's not a real comforting thought, at least not to me.  I'm "old school" and I prefer REAL CONVERSATIONS and paper mail, etc., not airwave techno crap.  But that's just me.

Talk about non-comforting thoughts:  Check this out.  https://www.westernjournal.com/idaho-suspects-sister-starred-horror-film-similarities-moscow-murders-director-shocked/ 

Don't tell ME people don't get ideas from the crap that's on tv.  No wonder biden goes on live tv and lies all the time, because he knows everyone but FOX news believes him and hangs on his every word.  I think he (biden) has joy behar's nose up his butt because she follows him soooo closely and seems to be his biggest fan!  She hates Trump and all I can say about that is "good".  Who needs her and her warped attitudes towards life itself.  She's just a plain old creep, ditto for Whoopi and all the rest of the dingbats on that show.  But then again they can say whatever they want because THEY have private security protection.  They need it, I'm sure.  Because of their big mouths!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera