My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2023 2:04 am  #1

Jared Bernstein on tv right now

Yeah, he's on there lying his ass off about the WONDERFUL biden economy and how it's been wonderful all the while people have been criticizing it since biden entered office and cut off the Dakota pipeline and the Keystone Pipeline, etc.  And that's only the tip of the iceberg to what's been done to our economy.  It's completely in ruins but these staunch democraps will stand up and LIE to our faces on national tv. 

It's appalling to think that these people actually believe what they're saying, or at least they appear to.  I don't know how anyone can possibly believe that nonsense.

Why do they think the American people are so stupid?  Why do they think we don't understand what's REALLY going on around us??

This is happening because biden thinks people just love him.  When you look at the economic numbers, it tells a very different story than what they want you to believe.  Please dig through things and look up the numbers, don't take my word for it.  They are outright LYING to us all the time.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 7, 2023 2:20 am  #2

Re: Jared Bernstein on tv right now

Exactly HOW do the dems, including this Jared person, square this with their mantra about "job growth beyond compare"???  People like him are just hard left dems who refuse to see what's REALLY happening.  Is the headline below what those jerks call Good News? ??  ?  ?? ?  ?? ? ??  They have not the first clue . . .

https://tpn.net/amazon-to-layoff-another-18000-employees/

This is happening because of "economic uncertainty" according to the article at the link above.  No kidding?  I thought Bezos was such a "fan" of biden?  It's effecting his business but he thinks the dems are just too smart to let this actually happen??  They are so stupidly stubborn, they deserve everything and anything they get from biden's policies.  Especially the "pandemic" when online stuff boomed because people were being stupid about going outside their homes, people were working from home, etc., because they were FEARED into it.  Not me, man.  I didn't believe a word of it for a minute.

Last edited by Debrah (January 7, 2023 2:23 am)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera