My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2023 11:13 pm  #1

Covid hospital policies made things worse

Well, gee whiz, imagine that!
Great reading.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/01/05/colorado-blue-check-doc-tweets-damning-thread-about-covid-policies-and-how-they-made-hospitals-worse/?bcid=2c48ca7f406101c71ee3ecf3507c08b6f88e8e93354ba2ce3ad02c1e3018ee70

This "outbreak" is really not about covid at all, this is about various types of seasonal flu - - AND politics. 

Take your vitamin D3, K2, Quercetin and Zinc Citrate and you'll be fine.  You can even take lots of magnesium which is wonderful stuff, unless you get the shits from it like I do!  I need an occasional "cleaning out" (we all do!) but not like what happens with "recommended amounts" of magnesium.  Maybe NORMAL people can take that much magnesium and be fine, but if I take more than 200 mg / day, I have the scoots for a whole 24 hour day and that's no lie.  I LOVE magnesium because it IS very good for many bodily functions, I'm just sayin' be careful with the stuff.

I guarantee if you take just a few necessary vitamins each day, you can avoid all the illness and the hospitals and clinics, etc.  Truly, you can.  I'm 70 years old and have never had a covid shot *turned them all down, and I think that's why I'm faring much better than many others my age.  But also I give a lot of credit to eating good food and taking my daily vits.  In the winter I take 2 D3 caps for a total of 10,000 IU's of d, and i take one K2 capsule 50 mcg.  You should, too!  But do it fast because the biden administration (who really and truly wants the best for you, yuk yuk) wants to outlaw vitamins.  One thing I also forgot to mention which is very important for children this time of year is to give them a couple of tsps of Sambucol every single day and don't miss.  It will keep them healthy on various levels, and it is elderberry, which has a LOOOOONG history (especially american indian) of use.  It's an interesting subject, look it up!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera