My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 3, 2023 12:10 am  #1

Feeding the war machine

Yes, there's a war machine.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/01/02/twitter-files.aspx

Thanks to Elon Musk's purchase of tweeter, we're all finding out how really dumb and gullible we've been in the past 50 years of complacency.  I hope this starts a fire under the asses of the republicans because they're our only hope.  And most of them are still in politics for the money, too, so without Trump as a leader I hope they all manage to find their way to "the righteous path" before it's too late.

The dimwit dems keep trying to blame Trump for all kinds of nonsense that he had nuthin' to do with.  It's all coming out now, thank heavens but the diehard dems *like my DIL, still are in denial that their party would do all of this.  I think they are the ones who've been naive, maybe?

This is good reading.  I haven't watched the whole vid yet but what I saw was very damning to the dimwit dems.  Actually with people like McCONnell on their side, it's hard to know which party to hold accountable for this destruction of the USA.  I no longer brag about having 2 relatives who work for the FBI.  I hope they hang themselves with all their newfound money from Piglosi's edicts from the pulpit.  She's like a naval destroyer with her periscope up.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera