My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 2, 2023 10:29 pm  #1

This will invite MORE crooks & freaks

As if we aren't already littered with them.  Why would they deserve an increase in pay, they don't do a damned thing.  They don't even read the bills they pass and THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE THEIR JOB. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/pelosi-announces-major-pay-increase-dear-colleague/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 2, 2023 10:34 pm  #2

Re: This will invite MORE crooks & freaks

There are several new tv advertisements, too, for increased social security benefits but you MUST APPLY - something like $3,000/month for some damned thing, and extra dental coverage and yada yada.  It's just insane.  This is all being done to bolster the incomes of the "illegals" the dimwit dems are letting stream across the border at record numbers.

And these dems wonder why sane people think they're crazy!  Who's gonna pay for all of this?  Does Nazi Nannzy have the USA in her will so that she will be giving money back to the people after she dies (she stole it from us in the first place).  Ha, yeah right.  She eats on our dime, she flies on our dime, she LIVES on our dime, she's not about to give back one red cent.  She can't be gone soon enough for me.   I hope the elected repubs can stand upright and do a better job for America and not slump to the idiots like McCONnell who doesn't know which side of the fence he wants to be on.  To me, they're ALL just traitors.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera