My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 24, 2022 11:54 pm  #1

This is horrible and as you read it gets worse and worse

Until gramma steps in.  Thank God for gramma's.

I just don't understand what the hell was wrong with the mother of these children, letting them be treated this way right in front of her face and not doing anything or not calling anyone?  And why did she hook up with that monster boyfriend in the first place, he couldn't exactly have been a real "charmer".  And the mom obviously didn't have her ducks in a row either.  They should BOTH go to jail, be thrown so far back into the dungeon part of the jail that you'd have to pipe light to them.  And that's too good for either of them if you ask me.

Children are such precious gifts, don't people realize that?  Under this current administration, they'd rather just abort them and throw them away.  No wonder the term "throw away kids" is gaining ground - - it's sick. just like ol' joe moe the "pretender".  He's too stupid to know what's actually going on in this country.  But he hasta know that stuff like this and worse happens in China all the time and not just to children.

People are just plain sick and crazy and usually drugs have something to do with it, even "legal" drugs can sometimes cause shit like this to happen.  No one drug acts the same in each person who takes it, for sure.  Everyone reacts differently to things, that's just a plain fact, and yet we all support Rx drugs as if they were from God above.  Pfizer, Abbott and a few other drug manufacturing companies made sooooooo much money last year they don't really know what to do with it.  SERIOUSLY?  Do they not understand they should be giving some of it to these parents and grandparents who have lost precious little ones?

https://www.westernjournal.com/childs-body-found-floorboards-arkansas-home-sisters-condition-police-docs-reveal-true-house-horrors/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera