My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 24, 2022 10:54 pm  #1

Why not just hire Americans?

Because American's know they don't HAVE to work under the programs of dimwit joe and his white house goons.  Also this DREAMERS idea was conceptualized under obozo.  Jim Jordan has a point but it's missing the mark where dimwit dems are concerned.  The only dreamers we have now are the DREAMERS who signed the infrastructure raping of the American peoplel and now this latest boondoggle.  Ol' joe thinks when we start to run out of money we just go to the presses and make some more, he doesn't realize (because he's OLD as well as dumb) that it all has to be paid back from the income of people who WORK for their money. 

I truly don't think ol' joe understands how the American monetary system works. He's far too inept to understand the concept.  Always has been! People work, draw a paycheck and out of that check taxes are withheld and that tax money is what supports the gubmint.  If no one is actually working and drawing an income, there IS NO MONEY CIRCULATING.  He's such a dumbass I don't even think anyone could fully explain the concept to him.  Really, I don't. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/rep-jim-jordan-offers-perfect-one-sentence-solution-bidens-conundrum/

Quote from article at above link sums it up perfectly:

"The party wins when it prioritizes the interests of middle-class working Americans — a demographic with whom Republicans underperformed in last month’s midterms."

Underperformed is a complete understatement according to what's happened since that time!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera