My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 24, 2022 12:11 am  #1

Maybe THIS is of some help

Maybe some of these muscular football players could volunteer to go to the border to help the CBP with their duties in "keeping the peace" down there.  Now THAT would be phenomenal. Actually, all they really need is good eyesight and quick moves!!  I might even start watching football, just so I'd know the names involved!  I hate football because they're always 3 plays ahead of  me before I even know what's happening.  Ditto for soccer, I don't get those games, but I love basketball and baseball, so maybe those doods could help out too.  You can never have too much help and since our military doesn't seem very helpful, nor the Nat'l Guard, maybe these players could put a little shame into them.

https://www.westernjournal.com/nfl-hall-famer-visits-southern-border-weeks-biden-said-important-things-going/

Biden never seems too busy to do all the crappy stuff he does, like give OUR money away to beggar Zelenskyy.  He's not even spending that money wisely, or so I've been hearing lately.  So tell me again, WHY are we doling out so much money to a comedian?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 24, 2022 2:02 am  #2

Re: Maybe THIS is of some help

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 24, 2022 2:07 am  #3

Re: Maybe THIS is of some help