My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 23, 2022 10:58 pm  #1

Do our "lawmakers" actually think we're so stupid?

Why do all politicians think everyone else but them and their colleagues are just totally stupid and don't understand anything about life and how it works?

Do those nincompoops actually think the civilizations before us were stupid?  These were the civilizations who built the pyramids and several very tricky bridges before "bridgebuilding" became synonymous with making money, not to mention all of the beautiful old architectural wonders like the senate building, for instance? 

https://www.wonders-of-the-world.net/Pyramids-of-Egypt/History-of-the-pyramids-of-Egypt.php

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=history+of+bridge+building+and+railroads&atb=v288-1&iax=images&ia=images

Do those people actually want the rest of us to believe in all this greeny crap and electric vehicles (whilst they use gas guzzling airplanes and helicopters for THEIR travel needs)?? 

I swear the animals in Animal Farm are ever so much smarter than some of our CURRENT LEADERS.  We have a lot of idiots in places where they really and truly don't belong, and it's costing the rest of us in many ways.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 23, 2022 11:11 pm  #2

Re: Do our "lawmakers" actually think we're so stupid?

This is why Donald Trump was a good president.  He understood HOW TO BUILD THINGS, including the country.  But you see, the dimwit dems really don't WANT progress.  They want our civilization to go backwards, and they're making it happen at the speed of light, too.  THEY don't wanna go backwards themselves, however, they only want you and I and the rest of the USA to go backwards.  It's complete craziness.  We're like mice in a box full of cats.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera