My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 22, 2022 2:21 am  #1

What is up with TV news these days . . .

All of the newscasters cannot seem to help themselves when it comes to interrupting their guests.  I DETEST that.  The people they are interviewing have important information we all need to know and yet dumbheads like Cavuto and Bill Hemmer continually disrupt and interrupt these people in the middle of their statements.  Please just let these people answer your LAST question before you interrupt them with ANOTHER question.  My God that's just so annoying and these people from FOX do it continually.  There are many more of them, Sean Hannity and Jesse Watters (who is HORRIBLE and certainly did not deserve his own show) are amongst the worst as well.  I like all of them but they have terrible "bedside manners" you might say. 

It's just a constant gripe of mine, had to get it off my chest! 

Can someone with some "pull" say something to these dipwads???  PLEASE?  Pretty please with sprinkles on top??  Not that I think it will help, but it sure couldn't hurt to tell them to SHUT UP until their guest is through speaking.  Jesse Watters is by far the worst.  He needs a 1 hour show where he only gives HIS OWN OPINIONS because he thinks his opinions are more important, evidently. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera