My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 20, 2022 2:10 am  #1

I will never believe

I will simply  never believe the "numbers" we were all given to believe were true in the 2020 election were actually TRUE.  Not in this lifetime were they true.  The dems are crafty and they stick together, how else on God's green earth would a wombat like Fetterman ever win ANYTHING but dog catcher in that state??  It's beyond comprehension.  In fact, all of what's happening in the world right now is beyond comprehension.  Who would think that an administration so devious as the one we have now could actually pull off disrupting the entire world in only 2 years?  They've done it and I hope they can live with what they've done, because I don't think the rest of us can or even want to.

https://www.westernjournal.com/pennsylvania-county-recount-2020-election-votes-president-2023/

An America that was soooooo very good to the ridiculous biden family is being punished for being good to them!  I guess it makes sense, right?  Biden will never give back any of that money, nor will his son or other family members, but instead they ruin the country which make them wealthy beyond their wildest dreams.  It's the definition of insanity on steroids.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera