My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 16, 2022 9:15 pm  #1

Yeah, just keep sending THIS msg (LIE)

The democraps seem to have a problem with truth.  They have totally rewritten a few amendments (not a crime, I guess?) in order to try to keep former Pres. Trump from running for office again, although most of America wishes he would.  Ask yourself what was better 4 years ago compared to now.  biden and his crew have wrecked everything, destroyed businesses and people's lives and yet they pretend to be the "adored" party???  Holy socks.

https://www.westernjournal.com/scared-40-house-democrats-announce-plan-ban-trump-becoming-president/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 16, 2022 10:03 pm  #2

Re: Yeah, just keep sending THIS msg (LIE)

Dimwit dems refuse to believe how UNPOPULAR THEY AND THEIR IDEAS TRULY ARE TO MOST AMERICANS.
They oughta pick up a newspaper every now and then - - And READ IT.

https://www.westernjournal.com/americans-send-big-government-democrats-unmistakable-message-probably-ignore/

They  keep ignoring facts and all the other signs of how people disapprove of them.  The only way they can seem to win any sort of elections is to cheat, or hide their candidates TRUE messages until after the elections.  People are sick of this and catching on faster all the time.  Young people are finally starting to realize what a mess the USA has created in the past 2 years. 

We'll (meaning republicans) be hard-pressed to have any way to fix what they've done, but piglosi and schooooomer, while stuffing their faces, are telling people how wonderful things are and how happy they are with the way things are going.  They obviously do not live in TX and even piglosi lives a protected life in San Fran, no matter what the media wants you to believe.  That deal with her "husband" is still very puzzling - personally, I think he's queer and he had his lover over and it was mistakenly reported as a break-in by SOMEONE.  Hmmmmmm . . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera