My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2022 10:18 pm  #1

Keep watching!

I hope that swindling little shit from Bermuda finds a VERY safe place to hide because people who have money and invested with him are not going to stand by and watch their money go Pfffft.  No sir,  people with money are not about to lose any of their money to a scam.  They deserve to, for not doing their homework first, but nevertheless, people WITH money are not about to roll over and pretend this didn't happen!  You can bet on that.

I, personally, cannot wait to see some of these rich bastards lose something for a change, then they'll know how the rest of us feel.  The taxpayers of the USA have been losing billions and billions of dollars every year for 35 or more years because of stupidity in the ranks of CONgress.  They STEAL from us and we don't even know it.

Keep watching this story, it's gonna get really ugly for the democraps.  YAY!!!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 14, 2022 12:25 am  #2

Re: Keep watching!

Bankman Freed certainly had a good teacher on how to waste American taxpayer money!  Our demented "leader in chief" has made so many mistakes in the past 2 years it would be difficult to list all of them.  His middle name is FRAUD or CHEAT or STEAL.  Pick one, any one, and it works.

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-biden-bolts-reporter-asks-question-answer-will-make-blood-boil/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera