My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2022 11:51 pm  #1

FOX news just isn't getting it, are they?

Instead of playing beautiful, soothing Christmas music during their breaks, they continue to play raunchy rock crap or rhythm & blues junk.  Tis the season, they only have like 30 days to play Christmas music so why don't they??  This is the same channel bitching about what happened to their Christmas Tree (outside the building) last year???
Also, NONE OF THE NEWS PEOPLE seem to "get it" when it comes to learning to stop interrupting their guests.  Sandra Smith is the WORST for this, as is Bill Hemmer.  LET THE GUEST FINISH THEIR SENTENCES BEFORE YOU START TALKING, YOU IDIOTS!  Some of the most vital information the guests provide is in the last sentences they speak, so of course the listeners can't hear any of it with Sandra and a few others injecting THEIR thoughts into the conversation at a most inappropriate time.  It's terribly disgusting.  It's getting so there's no channel left to watch at all for daily news.  I listen to Bongino's daily broadcast (not every day but I try to catch it most days) and he is just as bad about interrupting the guy who helps him with the show (can't think of his name right off).  This kind of behavior is just plain disgusting.

KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY!!! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera