My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2022 10:21 pm  #1

FINALLY - - some pushback, in more ways than one

I'd say it's about damned time someone stood up to the loco current "administration" and their loco insane ideas.

If it takes the US Air Marshalls to do it, so be it.  At least they have the guts God gave them to actually do this and stop following illegal orders from a corrupted white house.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-facing-major-rebellion-rank-file-will-openly-refuse-orders-report/

So, so, so . . .  beacause he was losing that state, Iowa is no longer the first state to be primaried? Oh, wahh, wahh, biden didn't have a chance to cheat to get the votes in this state so now he wants to change the voting process?  Ha, somehow I don't think that's gonna work.

https://www.westernjournal.com/state-throws-major-wrench-bidens-plan-dramatically-change-democrats-2024-primary-process/

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE:

"Iowa’s caucuses have been the first primary contest since 1972, but the state’s racial makeup isn’t as diverse as the DNC would like — it’s 90 percent white — and it fumbled with vote counting in the 2020 Democratic contest, leading to calls for a change. In addition, Biden finished in fourth place in the 2020 Iowa caucuses."

Iowa did NOT "fumble the vote counting process" it's just that the whole thing didn't go ol' joe's way so now he feels he must change the way this takes place because there aren't enough black people in Iowa.  Prejudiced much??  biden talks out both sides of his mouth when it comes to black and brown people. We've all seen that happen over and over.  He is the biggest scumbag I've ever seen, it's just too bad more people don't see it.  When we're all counting in Chinese (which I can do from 1 to 10 by the way) you'll know we took a wrong turn by listening to the dimwit dems.  My Dad must be absolutely spinning in his grave, having been a democrap legislator in my state YEARS ago when the party actually stood for something besides criminality.  They now actually cheerlead for criminals, it's unconscionable.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 7, 2022 12:29 am  #2

Re: FINALLY - - some pushback, in more ways than one

The Constitution essentially PERMITS election fraud.  Were the FATHERS asleep at the wheel??

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE BELOW:

" . . . the constitution permits fraudulent elections.   The decision on how to conduct elections is entirely up to the states."

Personally, I think this has been misconstrued to some degree by each individual states' governing bodies.  There simply has to be a better explanation than just "being up to the states" to decide.  There's something wrong with that picture and we ALL know it. But the demicraps have misused everything else they can possibly find, and now they're going to withhold all of the lawbreaking done by a sitting President's son.  They withheld the information during the election to get biden over the line (besides the ballot box cheating) so tell me again . . . what WON'T they try?  They are all like a bunch of teenage boys all out looking for their first roll in the hay, so to speak.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/12/05/president-trump-was-correct-about-the-constitution-and-elections-kari-lakes-lawsuit-shows-why/

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE ABOVE:

" . . . due to the private nature of the corporations that run candidates, notably the RNC and DNC, there is also no prohibition to stop the RNC or DNC from disapproving candidates unless they also were discriminating based on a protected category.   Not coincidentally, political parties are not recognized in the U.S. constitution.

This election reality is why control over state level elections is where the battle has to be fought.   Once a state certifies the election outcome, there is almost no way the federal courts can/will intervene unless the lawsuit is based on a claim that federally protected voters were specifically targeted."

I sure hope Kari Lake has that figured into her lawsuit against the state of AZ. 

IMPO, parties should not be "set up and/or ruled by corporations and our parties (RNC, DNC) should never be considered "corporations".  That's absurd!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 7, 2022 12:48 am  #3

Re: FINALLY - - some pushback, in more ways than one

Another GOOD reason why we need to elect Harmeet Dhillon over Ronna McDaniel.  McDaniel is and always has been a skank.  She never did her best for the RNC that was pretty obvious, so we need to get rid of her ass - - pronto.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera