My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 3, 2022 9:16 pm  #1

THANK YOU ELON MUSK!!

I just KNEW there was a reason I was cheering for Elon Musk to take control of tweeter.  Somehow I didn't picture him as a hard-core democrap, so I was truly hoping he would expose some of this information.  I don't even BELONG to twitter and yet I was watching for articles about this every day.  For a while there it seemed as though Musk stumbled in the actual purchase of tweeter but things managed to work out, much to (I'm sure) the chagrin of the biden crime family.  Wow if you thought the Bush's were a crime family, they got nuthing much on the biden's (although old man bush WAS culpable in the assassination of JFK, you can be sure of it.  Oswald and the book store my ass!  That's just false information fed to the public who WANTED some kind of answers, so GHWB provided them with some answers and a complete betrayal of the USA, much like what's happening now.  The only assassination we see taking place is the loss of biden's brain power.  He's old, he's lost and we need to get rid of him.  I don't want Harris either, but at least she'd only have 2 years worth of "wrecking power" and she's too dimwitted to put anything major together in that short amount of time!!

The Twitter Files on free speech suppression soon to be published on Twitter itself. The public deserves to know what really happened …— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 28, 2022

You've gotta keep following this wonderful story because it outs a LOT OF PEOPLE who think their shit doesn't stink but their farts give them away![/url][url=https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1597336812732575744?Keep watching FOX NEWS ALL DAY TODAY AND GET THE REAL SCOOP, please don't follow CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN or any of those jerks.  In fact, they have yet to mention this blockbuster story to my knowledge.  Many articles have made that statement!! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 4, 2022 1:10 am  #2

Re: THANK YOU ELON MUSK!!

Lizzy Pochahontas Warren is dumb as a stump.  Always has been, so how did she end up in CONgress???  Seems the dimwit dems just LOVE to elect each other, no matter how stupid they are.  It's the only explanation!

https://www.westernjournal.com/elizabeth-warren-believes-got-perfect-rebuke-musk-doesnt-realize-just-made-case/

There are a LOT OF THINGS she doesn't "realize". 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 4, 2022 2:04 am  #3

https://www.westernjournal.com/musk-just-drops-bombshell-hunter-biden-laptop-twitter-files/

This info was dropped last night (12-2-22+) about 5 p.m. (I assume eastern time).

He DOES have a point, you know, whether the dimwit dems believe it or not.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 4, 2022 9:58 pm  #4

This is a good article except for the MINOR FACT that GM was never once mentioned in the article, except in the title.  Audi is a part of the same company who provides Volkswagen and a couple of others.  Audi and GM are NOT THE SAME COMPANY, I hope people realize this.

https://www.westernjournal.com/gm-audi-take-twitter-boycott-next-level-backfires-user-points-customers-arent-libs/

I am so glad about Elon Musk buying Twitter.  For once the rest of us (the NOT LOONIES!) will have a voice.  I do not now nor did I ever belong to Tweeter but I do get to read some stuff from there when it's included in articles like the one at the link above.  After reading some of the lame responses, I'm sure glad I don't belong to that platform.  What a complete and utter waste of a human beings precious time on this earth.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera