My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2022 2:17 am  #1

All she knows how to do is lie

I wish they'd stop showing clips of KJP at the white house podium stuttering and falling over her words to try to explain to reporters who know far more than she does about what the hell is going on in the USA, but she is supposed to try to untangle all the crap biden gets America involved in. 

She cannot speak, she stumbles over words because she is too stupid to know what they mean, and then she gets up there and pretends to be angry after someone asked a perfectly logical question of Fauxchee the other day.  That false face she put on and false anger was hysterically funny. 

But on the other hand these are the people who are in charge of running this country.  It's goddamned scary, I can tell you.  I wouldn't put them in charge of potty training a child. 

I'm sick of her lies, I'm sick of biden and his lies and his brainless policies.  My God, 2024 just cannot get here fast enough and at this point I don't care if Bugs Bunny runs for office against biden, I'm voting for Bugs!  He'd have to have more on the ball than ol' joe dumbass! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera