My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 30, 2022 2:40 am  #1

Children's Home Society

Please give to this organization (it's local to South Dakota) to help care for the children there.  Christmas is coming and it breaks my heart to think of them with few gifts and maybe no decent food.  As I've mentioned before, I only give to local charities, except I broke my rule this year and gave to the T2T organization.  Otherwise, all my donations are strictly local and almost all of them involve children.  I was a daycare provider for a little over 30 years so my heart belongs to the children of the world.

As the bible school song says "Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world".  When I think of the hell the children being dragged across the border are enduring right now, it makes me sick of our non-caring politicians like biden and Nazi Nannzi, et al.  They don't care about anyone but themselves.

Go to Chssd.com if you wish to donate and it's interesting to read the history page there, also.

https://chssd.org/about/history

About halfway down the page there is a photo of a house (the original Chssd building) which is very much like the house where I grew up, except our house had 2 floors and a larger wrap-around porch with a swing.  Amazing how some memories are evoked!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera