My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2022 10:34 pm  #1

Now all they have to do is DO it

It has been noted, and rightly so, that once republicans gain control of either the house or the senate, they tend to sit back and do nothing.  Sometimes they make valid sounding threats, but they NEVER carry them out and Trump was just as guilty of this as any other republican at times.  The dimwit dems, as unstable and incoherent as they are, stick together no matter what.  That's the key.  Also they are proficient liars.  They are playing a chess game just like they did before the primaries.  Biden told everyone he was going to do this or that with the student loan crap and right after the elections he changed his tune - - people don't like being lied to and I sure hope they remember that come 2024 at election time.

https://www.westernjournal.com/mccarthy-reading-planned-house-jan-3-2023-hasnt-done-years/

He's right, it hasn't been done in years and it IS something that should be done IN PUBLIC, ALOUD.  And there should be people walking up and down the congressional aisles with cattle prods to make sure every single rep stays awake!!  They can't absorb the enormity of the Constitution and it's sanity if they're sleeping on the job, which I suspect many of them do quite often.  I hate paying their salaries while they sit in a cushy chair and sleep for their paycheck.  McCarthy is going to have to be TOUGH ON FRIENDS AND ENEMIES ALIKE.  He will have to be vigilant in order to keep their attention so ALLLLLL of them understand the consequences of right and wrong.  Clearly the dimwit dems don't care about right and/or wrong, they only care about RULING and making trouble while doing it.

Hog tie biden and transport him to the border to see what his lack of curiosity has produced, (as well as his absolute jealousy of Trump's policies at the border which were working, and biden hates that they were working, just like he hated gas at $1.60/gal so he F*ed that all up, too and put thousands of people out of jobs at the same time.  I cannot understand why the dimwit dems consider that a smart move, it's just mind-boggling that we are now begging brazil and china and other foreign countries to supply us with gas and oil products when we have more than we'll ever need right below our feet.  It's an unconscionable act of jealousy, nothing more.  Dems apparently have very fragile feelings, the poor widdle critters. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 28, 2022 10:39 pm  #2

Re: Now all they have to do is DO it

Another "winning aspect" to the transfer to McCarthy is that we will FINALLY get rid of Nazi Nannzy.  She will linger elsewhere, you can be sure of it, but she will not weild the same type of power anymore.

Kiss her ass goodbye!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera