My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 8, 2022 9:11 pm  #1

IMPO

This election cycles pisses me off.  We should NOT be induced to vote because of the fact that the candidates spent tons of money.  So what?  Entering into joe biden's fantasy world of endless money is going to keep all of us in the poorhouse for at least 2 more years and we should worry about how much money was spent on an election???

How damned crazy can we get?  If people can't get themselves elected on their own merits, why should throwing money at them make any difference???

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 9, 2022 9:49 pm  #2

Re: IMPO

This is almost exactly what I wrote to a friend this morning.  How come only the counties that really mattered for the republicans had voter ballot issues? 

We the people need to exterminate the idea of mail-in ballots.  Whose stupidass idea was that anyway?  It's a con job like the one we've all just witnessed.  We also need to get rid of the idea of having elections from people's basements.

When a doorknob like Fetterman can win an election over Dr. Oz you know we've been had.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/11/09/the-morning-briefing-were-done-american-voters-are-idiots-n1644408

And we need to strive to have all ballots counted on the same day as the elections, weather notwithstanding.  If FL, SD, ND and various other states can do it, so can they all.  NO MAIL-IN BALLOTS EVER AGAIN.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 9, 2022 11:20 pm  #3

Re: IMPO

This is a BIG part of what went wrong all across the country.

https://www.westernjournal.com/rnc-committeeman-posts-photo-disturbing-way-az-ballot-printed/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera