My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 3, 2022 8:56 pm  #1

Ya gotta fight fire with extreme fire these days

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-takes-big-legal-action-ny-attorney-general-letitia-james-time-florida/

And we cannot let hagzilla clanton and her husband continue to call US citizens "deplorables" and worse.  That has GOT to stop.  IMPO, pot, kettle, black.  Those two ignorant people lied their way through life so far, literally.  They lied when the worked for some law firm in Arkansas, bill lied his way through 8 years of molesting not only his workers but his public, and hagzilla lied about so many national issues when she was *presumably, the Sec'y of State.  She didn't know any more about being Sec'y of State than I would.  But she DID manage to get a few people killed in Benghazi with her indiscriminate lies.  She'll do it again if given half a chance.  And biden is already talking about putting her in some position in the white house, I don't know.  I don't listen to biden when he's giving "speeches" anymore because all he knows how to do is point fingers and tell straight up lies.  He must think we're all as stupid as he is.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera