My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2022 11:17 pm  #1

Just like FDR's economic "gaslighting"

Yes sir, here we go again.  FDR is a historical figure many people don't understand because he hid so much of his life from the public and he was assisted by his staff.  Sound familiar?

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/10/27/like-fdrs-new-deal-bidens-tax-and-spend-policies-have-been-economic-wrecking-ball/

And biden thinks he will "assist" fellow democraps by stumping for them?  Why would any sane society give a red rat's ass about what biden has to say? He is totally in the process of destroying America and everyone knows it.  His own party members are moving away from him!  And also why would anyone want that creep Fetterman in PA to win over a schooled & studied man, Dr. Oz?   I guess I just don't understand the dimwit dem type of thinking, and thank God I don't!!  I'm pretty sure my dad is spinning in his grave right now.

My problem come November 8 is who to vote for in place of John Thune.  Clearly Thune is no longer interested in politics, just money.  He is a purple candidate IMO.  We don't need any more of those.  I can see that filling out a ballot is going to take some time, no voting straight R this time around.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 29, 2022 11:34 pm  #2

Re: Just like FDR's economic "gaslighting"

Uh-huh.  Of course he knows.  So do they all, but no one is willing to stand up against it except a few rare republicans who are now being skewered for doing so because biden is BRAGGING about a quarterly report that simply doesn't exist.  biden falsely stated, quite brazenly actually, that gas was $5/gal when he took office.  He is such a friggin' liar.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/10/28/biden-administration-knows-its-policies-increase-energy-costs-for-americans/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera