My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 17, 2022 3:39 am  #1

How does this work?

The dimwit dems are comfortable doing whatever they're doing (too many stupid things to name) and yet they think everything is just hunkey dorey until a republican politician turns the tables on them and does the SAME thing to them? 

So the "up north" people think flying and bussing these illegals into certain areas of the country is fine, but get those illegals anywhere NEAR their "sacred spots" like Martha's Vineyard and they go completely off the rails bonkers.  They LOVE the immigrants until they don't. The illegals haven't been vetted in any way and yet the dimwit dems are just fine with them being sent ANYWHERE but near them.

Pot. Kettle. Black is right.  They are the biggest bunch of mindless hypocrites I've ever seen.  What really galls me is to see idiots like Geraldo Rivera on tv defending the illegals and how cruel the republicans are.  Maybe Geraldo would like to take a few thousand into his large estate, he's always bragging about his yacht or the size of his home or something.  He must have room to spare, just like obozo has room to spare.  But, oh no, don't ask any of THEM to help out with the problem THEY'VE created. 

You'd think at some point these dems would just get the point and go back under their rock and stay there rather than keeping the fight going with intellectuals like Ron DeSantis who has it (brainwise) all over any dem I can think of. 

I think it would be great fun to see DeSantis in a stand off with Nazi Nannzi or Chuckie Schooooomer or that dumbass Adam Schiffty - - any one of those knuckleheads would set a record on stammering, I'm sure if put up against DeSantis.  Even seeing him debate the dimwit gubner of california would be worth PAYING TO SEE!!!

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/09/16/the-morning-briefing-desantis-is-just-masterfully-trolling-impotent-libs-now-n1629879?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera