My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2022 10:41 pm  #1

Don't tell me the FBI isn't full of crooks and creeps

My niece and her husband are both working for the FBI, but not in the area where any of this is happening.  I think they are both fed up and are about done, but the money for my niece's husband is pretty darn good and I doubt that he will be easily swayed to change to any private sector job in the area where we live.  Wages here are just nowhere near comparible to what he's making in WADC.  Nevertheless, they are very much against everything that's going on, and they're both democraps.  I don't know how they vote but they always thought they were being loyal to my dad because he was also a democrap, but that was back in the mid to late 1950's - - - a MUCH different party than what it is now. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/the_fbi_knowingly_paid_antitrump_informant_with_possible_ties_to_russian_intelligence.html

Trump HAS NO RUSSIAN TIES and they know it but it's a bone they're not gonna let go of because it's a good talking point for them, (the think).  It's all gonna backfire on these well-deserving jackasses and I cannot wait for it to happen.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera