My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2022 9:13 pm  #1

Cowardly republicans

It's sad, but they're out there.  All over the place.

With only a few "bravehearts" left, it's more important than ever to get yer ass out there and VOTE.  I can't vote in the mid-terms because I'm registered independent.  But I'll be really busy voting and WATCHING THE VOTER POLLS in 2024.  My state rarely has those kind of issues, but we now have many, many illegals here *who astonishingly are allowed to vote without even being citizens.  Some of them have no intention of EVER becoming registered citizens.

It's the difference between generations.  Back when a lot of people were immigrating here from Europe, they couldn't WAIT to become registered citizems.  WHY THE CHANGE?  The other shocking thing is that most of the NEW ILLEGALS (from south of the border) are voting republican, I just watched a news thing about it.  With dumbbells within the repub party (like in the article below) I'm not sure why they would want to vote at all. They know they don't want to support the current dimwit dems (who have to be TOLD to applaud by Nazi Nannzi) and the also aren't sure they want to support a cowardly bunch of republican who refuse to ACTUALLY support anything or anyone.  They're somewhere in the middle (like John Thune) and they are there for the money only.  He thinks no one notices.  Ha.  He's got a big surprise coming because he is losing support all over the state and I don't think WADC colleagues think too much of him, either.  You hafta take a stand and all he seems to do is waffle.  I've seen him recently on a couple of news shows and he stammers his way through most of those interviews because he has no clue how to cover up his cowardice.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/cowardly_congressional_republicans_are_focusing_on_the_wrong_issues.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 14, 2022 9:26 pm  #2

Re: Cowardly republicans

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/09/a_time_of_evil.html

Evil is only one of many words I can think of for what's happening today.  I think it's despicable that joe biden the idiot didn't even bother to go to the funeral for Queen Elizabeth.  He didn't want to ride a bus.  Like he's so much better than anyone else.  Most of the other people on that bus probably wouldn't have spoken to him anyway, and he knows that, so he was merely avoiding political enemies and their criticism.

He has embarrassed the entire USA with this unconscionable action towards the UK and the Royal Family.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if Prince Harry regains his senses, leave that stupid Megan Markle in the dust, and goes back to his home country.  It will not restore his inheritance (which he gave up because Markle thought it was dirty money or some stupid thing) but it might restore SOME of his lost dignity.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera